Friday, October 30, 2009

Continuation of Tuesday Night

After getting the wine for her, and I was rather charged up at that point, she suggested we go upstairs and watch tv in bed together.

Our time there was 99% normal, but she was still exerting her dominance in small ways. She complained that her feet were cold, presented them to me and said "make my feet warm." She told me to get her another glass of wine. We watched what she wanted to watch.

Hey, I realize that compared to many other people out there, this is extremely mild stuff. Honestly, my desires run much stronger and deeper than what she's doing. The most important thing to me, however, is that she's agreed to do it after I proposed it to her, and she has been changing and embracing the idea. I mean, for someone who isn't naturally Dominate or does not even trend that way, they won't become a Dom at the drop of a hat. Most of us who are Subs have had these feelings for a very long time - as early as a little kid to the early teen years. I know that my wife has not had Dom feelings at all. So I've been thinking about being a sub for more than 20 years, while she has not. My point is only that any change towards being a Dom is a very good thing.

Anyway, I was still on edge a little, though, because I still didn't know whether she had even received the long email. I sorta suspected that she had, partly due to the change in her demeanor, but was still not sure. Eventually, she sorta blurted out "by the way, I did receive the long email today. I was with a client, so I was like "ahhhh" when I got it, but I did read it." She explained that she was happy with the way things were going, but that she wasn't an "every night type girl." I wasn't sure what that last comment meant, especially since she had been more dominant that night. I did think that she wasn't going to "play" every night, meaning that she wasn't going to do sexual things every night.

Once it was time for bed, she told me to get her toothbrush and other bedtime routine stuff ready for her. She got into bed and then went to sleep rather quickly. Again, I was a little disappointed, but not at all surprised.

And then, things got interesting. She was restless that night, squirming around, but still asleep. At about 1:00 a.m., she got out of bed, and actually growled! She said, "You're making me too warm!!" and got some water. I thought it was rather funny as she wasn't really mad at me, but apparently I had been snuggling her so much at night that I was, well, making her too warm.

Upon getting back into bed, I rolled on top of her, kissed her and apologized for making her too warm. She thought that was funny and began kissing me back. She sleeps in nothing but a thong, so my instant steel hard erection was pressing right into her panties. She started kissing back aggressively and then rolled me over, so I was on my back and she was straddling me.

Grabbing my hands over my head, she continued kissing me and grinding herself on my cock. For those of you have ever practiced chastity, you have to realize that the term "premature ejaculation" no longer applies. Why? Because, essentially, you're so f'ing horny all day long, for very long periods of time, that stimulation of any sustained time can put you over the edge! (Or maybe that's just me!)

She whipped off her panties, grabbed my hands over me head again, and then slid right up to my face. No words were spoken, but obviously, no words were necessary. Her pussy was so wet and sweet and her clit already engorged. I went to town on her. She was really grinding herself on my face that I could only breath through my nose at certain times! I would make sure to take huge breaths whenever I got the chance.

She had an orgasm really quickly, but stayed on. Most of the time, once she has an orgasm, she likes to relax for at least a minute before starting again. This time, though, after the first orgasm, she kept grinding, but at a slower more leisurely pace. That didn't last too long, as she gradually got more and more intense and had another strong orgasm.

Eating her out like that, being this long into chastity, etc., well, I'm literally felt like I was going to cum with absolutely no touching of my cock. While eating her out, it definitely felt like I was going to cum, and then after she was done cumming twice and resting on my chest, the whole scene made me more and more aroused that the feeling of cumming was stronger at that point. That surprised me. I was breathing very heavily and actually concentrating on not cumming. I could not believe it.

She lay back down, and I crawled back on top of her, kissing her again. She reached for my cock, but I told her that any touching would send me off. She laughed. She thanked me and said it was time to go to sleep. She was asleep in about 2 minutes. Me? I stayed awake for about another hour, and then did not sleep well for the rest of the night.

When people ask why someone would want Tease & Denial, or Femdom, all I can say is that if you re-read this post, and other post about Tuesday, if you can't see it, then you won't ever see it. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but wow. I am writing this on Friday, and I'm still getting extremely hard just re-playing the whole thing in my mind again.

A wonderful journey indeed!

2 comments:

kept by 7 said...

Hi
I am not sure if you have looked at our blog, but I totally understand what you are feeling, and Lo7 also is new to Domination while I have dreamed of submission as long as I can remember. I told Lo7 of my secret desires almost a year ago now and we are slowly moving down the FLR lifestyle. If I can give you any advice it would be patience. The more control your wife gets the more she will like it , but at her pace
enjoy
kb7

Another One said...

kb7 - thanks for comment. I do follow your blog and you're right. "At her pace" is the best way. Too much too soon would most likely push her away.