Friday, October 23, 2009

Sick

The wife is sick :(. She got a head cold and was feeling nauseous, so obviously, no playing around last night.

Knowing that she was feeling sick, I made sure to wash the dishes that had piled up in the sink and took out all of the garbage. She later reminded me that the leaves needed to be taken out too, so I did that.

After finishing, she was on the couch watching Project Runway, a show she loves. I asked if there was anything else she wanted me to do and she said "unless you can make me feel not nauseous anymore, nope." Sadly, since I couldn't make her stomach feel better, I gave her a quick kiss and headed upstairs.

I'm hoping she's feeling better tonight. We're supposed to go out to dinner with some friends while the kids are being watched.

No comments: