Monday, October 26, 2009

Uneventful Weekend

So, the countdown continues, and I'm no closer to the end than before the weekend!! She hasn't restrained me at all, so I've logged zero minutes. I still have 2 hours restrained until I can cum. I'm beginning to think that I've got a long long time.

The "be careful of what you wish for" mantra will be thought by many people. While I would love to cum more frequently, or even be played with more, I do not regret giving the power to her. She's got it, it's hers and she can do whatever she wants.

Now that I'm thinking of it, I'm still very far from the end. I have 5 objectives to finish. 3 of them can be done while being restrained, so I'm not worried about that, but the 5th one is a complete dinner, just for her, including all cleaning and then I am required to serve her drinks and other things for the remainder of the night.

That clock at the bottom is going to be going for a long time!

No comments: