Saturday, October 24, 2009

We Played Last Night

My wife was feeling much better, so we ended up going out for a wonderful dinner with some friends. Great food, engaging conversations and a new beer I had never tasted before. All in all, a fun night.

After getting home and dealing with the kids, it was about 10:30 and she was tired. We headed to bed, but there was no indication from her that anything would happen. I know that when she gets like that, she'll usually be asleep in about 2 minutes of getting into bed.

I was anxious and, frankly, horny, but was also curious to see if she was going to play with me, or at least wanted an orgasm before going to bed. While she was getting ready for bed, I had the TV. Unfortunately, she basically got into bed and started to go to sleep. Having her there beside me was tough to not just turn over and beg for her to let me cum.

I guess before going on further, I'll have to explain a little bit more about the game. Essentially, it was a dice game, which decides not only the "objectives" I have to accomplish, but also how many days I won't be able to cum.

I got kind of screwed in the game, because initially, I rolled a four, which meant I only had to go 4 days without being able to cum. It's always her perogative, of course, to extend the time. My happiness at the short time frame was short lived, becauses I ended up having to accomplish 5 objectives. One of those objectives is being restrained for two full hours until I get to cum, regardless of the 4 days. So, until I log a total of 2 hours being restrained, regardless of how long it takes, I don't get to cum. I also have to finish the other four objectives.

So, last night, I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum, but I couldn't resist touching her as she was next to me. Gentle caresses of her legs, arms, and thighs didn't really get her going. I figured she was just sleepy, to I boldly rolled on top of her and started kissing her. Her reaction? A great big smile ..... or more of a smirk ..... and then she said "oh, so I guess we're going to do this."

She immiedately grabbed my already super hard cock and started jerking me off. I was so hard and so horny, and she was going so fast, that I think she forgot that she shouldn't let me cum! I almost had to stop her myself before I blew.

I began licking and sucking her nipples, when she started pushing my head down. Taking the not so subtle hint, I eagerly went down and starting eating her out. She sighed contentedly as I went to town on her. Not to brag, but I'm really good at this aspect of lovemaking - always have been. (Probably one of the reasons she married me!!!)

It didn't take long before she was having a thundering orgasm. Now, as I'm sure you can imagine, I was unbelievably hard. I slid up to her and we began kissing again. My cock was positioned right at her entrance. I looked at her and without speaking, I got the right to enter her. Bliss!!! Slow, sensual movement made her post-orgasm fucking very enjoyable.

After a while she pushed me out, said she was tired, and then, rather wickedly, said "I'll bet you wish you got to cum. You know, it was your idea and game." The lilt in her voice and smirk on her face was just too much. She slowing pulled up her panties, gave me a quick kiss, and then rolled over to sleep.

She was right - it was my idea and my game - and I loved every second of it so far!

Of course, even though we started the game several days ago, I have not spent even 1 second restrained, so I know that my days of not being able to cum are going to be very long.

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

That was terrific. I can so much imagine myself and my wife doing just that. Actually, we do except the words that take place.

Holy cow, I can't think of a better way to end an evening!