Friday, November 6, 2009

Thursday Night

I am on such a high right now, I can't stand it. Of course, it's the middle of the day, I'm working, and I have a million things to do, so I can't provide a full update. I promise to update what happened last night very soon.

Be that as it may, in addition to the main reason for this blog, I'm sort of a foodie. I love to cook and believe I'm pretty good. It's not like I'll be opening my own restaurant any time soon, but I truly enjoy making dishes and dinners.

Last night, I followed a lobster recipe pretty much to a "T" and was extremely happy with the results. (Lobster is her favorite food.) I entered into it with a little trepidation as it called for ingredients I wasn't sure she would like. But it turned out phenomenal. And it wasn't just me, my Wife thought the same. She even said it tasted like something you'd only be able to order at a rstaurant. I could not have asked for a better compliment. My success must have been because I was feeling so good and so excited.

The food ended up being a foretelling of the good times for the rest of the evening.

No comments: