Friday, November 13, 2009

Tease & Denial

"Whatershesays" brought up a subject I wanted to address related to my situation. He wondered whether my wife engaged in the "tease" part of "tease & denial", or whether I was just "denied."

The short answer to his question was "yes, she does engage in the tease part." She has expressed how much she likes teasing me. As you can see from the repeat of the full description of Thursday night, she really liked doing it.

And she even did it on Monday night. She was tired and engaged in a little teasing, just with her hands, bringing me to the brink, and then stopping. She had to "suffer" the consequences, as we spooned and felt a poking as she went to sleep, but I think she was satisfied with her work.

Of course, I'd like to be teased every night, but that's not gonna happen.