Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nothing's Happening - But It Will

Never would have thought it when I started this, but I find that I'm extremely wordy. I'm trying to keep the posts shorter, but it just seems like I've got a whole boat load of stuff that I end up saying.

I don't think I ever went over the rest of the "objectives" that I had to complete before I got to cum. The objectives could be done in any order. The five were:

1) Wear eye shadow for a day;
2) Wear the Burt's Bees Lip Balm;
3) 3 minutes of spanking;
4) Be restrained for 2 full hours. (They don't have to be continuous, just a total of 2 hours); and
5) Make dinner for her, serve dinner to her, clean everything, make drinks for her all night, and then serve her in anyway for the rest of the night.

(Surprisingly, the shaving and the ice cube were not a part of the game.)

So far, I've done the Burt's Bees Lip Balm (still doing it) and we've had the 3 minutes of spanking. As for the rest, read on.

Nothing has been going on between us sexually since the ice cube day. I didn't say anything for fear of pressuring her. Finally, on Tuesday, we were talking on the phone and she was explaining how busy of a day and how bad of day she was having. I seized that opportunity to try to be playful, hopefully sparking a response from her. I asked if she wanted to have her Dinner night tonight, to make her feel better. She was immediately receptive to that idea, making me immediately start searching my favorite recipe site www.epicurious.com for something to make for her.

Unfortunately, by the time I got home from work, the kids had worn her down. She was very tired, and very hungry, and didn't really want to wait for the 2 hours for me to make dinner for her. I was disappointed, but understood. I explained that I could make it for her on Thursday, since she was working on Wednesday night. She thought that was a good idea. I still made dinner for her, just not that "type" of dinner.

After the kids were in bed and she was on the couch watching TV, I went over to her, hugged her and lay with her. We began talking about the day, etc., and even the aborted dinner issue.

The really good news was that by our discussion, we planned on Thursday being the night for her dinner. She also expressed that she would restrain me that day too. She suggested I wear the eye shadow today at work today, so that my release could come on Thursday.

It was a bittersweet thing, though, because while it was clear that she was enjoying the game, enjoying being "in charge", it was also clear from our discussion that this is not something she really thinks about, or necessarily has an overriding desire to continue. My guess would be that if I never brought up her taking charge again, she'd never actually do it. It seems to me that in order for her to take charge, I would have to top from the bottom.

Then again, I'd rather top from the bottom and have Femdom in my relationship, regardless of however small, than not do it and have no Femdom in my relationship.

So while I'm sitting her at work, wearing eye shadow (a very light brown - and I'm "lucky", you can't really see my eyelids too much anyway, so it's not very noticable), and the Lip Balm (which turns me on greatly), and I'm getting very excited about Thursday, I'm also approaching it with trepidation as to the future. If she does restrain me for 2 hours and I get my release that day, that's the end of the "game" that I created. What then?

No comments: