Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Game is Over

I've got to take the counter down, because that ship finally sailed right before Thanksgiving, but since I was gone, I haven't had the opportunity to provide the update.

Unfortunately, at least from my point of view, it wasn't some grand elaborate event. That's not to say that after over a month, the release wasn't incredible. The release was unbelievable. As most of us subs are known to do, I had grandiose ideas of how the final event would take place. The reality could never have lived up to the build up in my head.

After dinner and getting the kids to bed, she simply had me go up stairs, restrained me, and then read her book for the alloted time I had left. After that, she did spend some time teasing me, until finally engulfing me. It didn't take long at all. It was mind blowing - I was shaking for a while after the deed was done. It took a while to come down off the high. She didn't even want me to do anything in return.

Maybe because I'm the type who thinks about things all the time, I was sorta taken aback that she never discussed what we just went through! It's been several weeks now since that night, and she hasn't mentioned anything about it! Makes me wonder what's going through her head. Mind you, we are so very very busy that we've barely had time to say "hi" to each other, let alone get into a discussion about our little journey.

With the remainder of December looking extremely busy, I'm not going to be pushing anything.

No comments: