Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dinner

I haven't updated about what happened when I made dinner because, well, not much happened. Don't get me wrong, it was a great night, wonderful time to connect with my wife after a long week, but it didn't include any Femdom.

She definitely had a really stressful day. Coupled with that, our kids were out with friends and didn't get back to the house until about 8:00, which means we didn't get to sit down for dinner until 8:30, after the kids were finally in their beds.

The dinner came out great. I put candles out and we listened to good music. We talked about her work, my work, the kids etc., and enjoyed a nice meal. By the time dinner ended and I had finished cleaning everything, it was close to 11:00 p.m.

She admitted that she didn't have anything planned or anything she wanted to do, so we just went up stairs and got into bed. Yes, we engaged in nice sexual relations, but it was very vanilla. Well, vanilla except for the fact that I didn't get to cum. I should rephrase that - she asked me if I wanted to cum, and I explained that the game didn't allow for that. I think left to her own devices, she would have let me finish.

Overall, a great night. Not sure if I am any closer to a WLM or even a more Femdom experience in the bedroom though.

1 comment:

whatevershesays said...

slow and steady wins the race.