Friday, April 13, 2012

Notice of Discipline (Spanked by My Lady)

I've noticed that the "Notice of Discipline" has been shooting through the tumblr world out there. I'm referring to http://ecstasyinrestraints.tumblr.com/post/21034524605/i-have-never-see-this-before-barcodedbitch-i

Everyone is re-blogging it, and I'm a little distressed that no one is giving any credit to the great blog called Spanked by My Lady (http://spankedbymylady.blogspot.com/)

The person who runs that site CREATED that Notice of Discipline and for him to not get any credit is not nice. Te person who runs that blog is a gentleman, intelligent, and generous. And that blog is simply very good. It is well written and interesting.

Please give credit where credit is due.

1 comment:

Ayesha said...

Yeah, all those no credit giving sob's should get a horrendous spanking from Cora for that! One that would tear the skin from their pathetic asses, and make them howl from pain. Yes!

Hmm, i would do this myself, but alas, i find spanking sooo silly (giggle, giggle).