Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something New

So, I did something last night that I've never done before. I was super horny, and luckily so was she. We were on the couch, watcthing tv, basically cuddling together. She was on top, sort of to the side, and I had my arm around her waist.

I being nibbling on her ear and neck and we started kissing. This went for a long time (reminded me of highschool - on the couch kissing - fully clothed). One thing led to another and I reached my hand down to start taking off her pants, when she stopped me, telling it was the wrong time of the month.

Undeterred, I took off her shirt, spending ample time on her breasts and stomach. I continued then to her pants, which this time she didn't stop me. I'm not sure what she was thinking, but I had developed a plan.

I took the pants off, but left her panties on. I began kissing her inner thigh, her legs, her calves and going back and forth between each leg. Finally, I began my plan - I pulled the panties at the top together and then pulled up - encasing her lips tight in the panties, but giving me access to everything else. I licked up and down each side getting the edges of the lips, but nothing in the middle. After lots of that teasing, I pulled the tops of the panties down, exposing her clitoris, but not much else below. With the extensive foreplay, she was ready to explode. With just the clitoris exposed, it didn't take me long to bring her off.

A very enjoyable evening. A hell of a lot better than watching tv. I know she liked it!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Congratulations. Better late than never. If your wife used tampons you could even pull of the panties completely without risking stains on the couch.

Anonymous said...

Gawd...this is hot! :)