Monday, February 25, 2013

Vacation

Back from vacation, which was phenomenal, but not much happened WLM wise.  She was extremely happy and relaxed, so that was all good.  She got some alone time too.

The one funny WLM episode that did occur was us discussing an event we were going to do the next day.  We discussed it for about 10 minutes, evaluating timing, pros/cons etc., and then we needed to head back to the room.  She needed to go to the store, so she took off, while I took everyone back to the room.

When she came back, she said "I booked the trip.  We're going at 2:00, we're taking the "XXX" tour and we're all set, so no more discussions."  Reading typed words cannot give to you a sense of tone or how the two people in the conversation are reacting to each other.  As she said that, I was sitting in chair and she was behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.  My response to her was simply "sounds perfect."  And it was.

I know that my most recent posts have been positive ones.  I feel it necessary to express that I wish for us to be able to communicate more wherein I could explain my true deepest WLM feelings, she is 100% comfortable with that discussion, she more fully acknowledges our WLM and our WLM becomes more and more integrated into our daily lives.  An improvement in those areas I believe would enhance our lives and our WLM.  I think we are still moving towards that.  Sometimes it appears it has stalled, other times going strong and getting stronger.

No comments: