Friday, June 4, 2010

Slow Seduction

My goal of slowly introducing ideas and actions with her is going well. Of course, it's going slow.

Still, throughout the recent weeks, I've taken the opportunity to casually bring subjects up in a non threatening way. We've had brief discussions about them. It's not like sitting her down and verbally throwing up on her, claiming I want her to take control of everything, put me in a chastity device, sign a WLM contract etc.

About a week ago we had a discussion about spanking. I know she does not like to be spanked, but I admitted that she could spank me if she wanted. She did not seem interested in spanking me at all, but we were actually cleaning the backyard at the time we were having this discussion, so I think she was more focused on cleaning that picturing a spanking.

Anyway, last night she was feeling frisky and we engaging in a little fun and I brought up spanking again. Let's just say that after making her extremely happy, while performing on me, she began spanking me. Would she have spanked me had I not brought it up? Of course not. That she did spank, however, and then even commented that "if I spank you again will you do that for me again" are all steps in the right direction!

5 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

My comment would have been, "I will do it again and again, especially if you spank me!"

Another One said...

Susan's Pet - that would have been the smart thing to say!

LockednKept said...

Great to hear things are going good for you!

Vanessa Chaland said...

Good for her. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. :)

Vanessa Chaland said...

Good for her. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. :)