Monday, April 29, 2013

Google Reader - And Update

Anyone else notice that their readership has gone down since Google discontinued Google Reader?  I know that I have not kept up on reading other people's blogs nearly as much as I used to since it was taken off line.  The Google Reader was so great - and now I'm not sure how to find something that is equal.

There hasn't been much to update, though I think we are at a good place now.  I don't push or suggest anything.  I take whatever she gives, whenever she gives it.  I do my own things to try to please her, but I know she doesn't want a relationship where I am her slave or doing everything for her.  Whenever I notice that she's busy or stressed I make sure to do something to help her out.  That can be anything from the chocolate on the pillow, or doing the errand or something else.

A good example is that recently we were sitting there and she noticed her toes were starting to chip and she said "look how bad my toes are, you're not keeping up on your job."  I ended up doing her toes, but here's the thing: had I not offered to do them later on, she would not have mentioned anything about it, nor would she have ordered me to do it.  Nor was there any "punishment" for letting them get bad.  And here's the other side of that coin - if I were to try to institute a rule where I work on her toes at least once a week, she wouldn't like that either.  She would not like the rigidity of the whole thing and more importantly, she would feel that I was doing too much for her, which in turn would make her feel guilty.

So I try my best to do the things I know will make her happy.  Would I want a more involved and/or intense WLM?  Yep.  But since she doesn't desire it, my desire for it is much less than it used to be.

2 comments:

Andee said...

Yes ... readership is way down. Very disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Your wife sounds like mine. She does not want me to call her Mistress or act like her slave. If I show her too much attention she tells me that I am smothering her. If I try to take over another household chore she thinks I am invading her domain.

The only thing she does on a regular basis is control my orgasms and even then she can go from once a month to 3 times a week depending on if she feels it is worth the work to keep be denied for a long time.

She has gotten more used to dishing out domestic discipline rather than holding in her anger all week which I never seem to notice. Now it is just 5-10 minutes of pain for me and everything is back to normal. I know that they say not to do this in anger but my wife is less than half of my weight and smaller than most teenage girls. She can hit me 100 times on my butt full force and maybe leave some marks that last longer than a day. Only once with the crop did she make me bleed and that was after a long session.