Monday, December 7, 2009

A Funny Event

Just got back from vacation, so I'm very swamped and don't have much time to update things. But a funny little thing happened while on vacation.

We were are a rather crowded bar, with myself, my wife, and then several others. We were sitting next to a table of about 4 or 5 40 year old women. They were attractive and clearly having a good time out alone.

While I was thoroughly enjoying my scotch, this was more a pub type bar and my wife and the other women we were with wanted something a little more upbeat. I was talking with another guy in our group and unbeknownst to us, the women in our group got up, started putting on their coats and clearly getting ready to leave.

I turned to my friend and said "oh, I guess we're leaving." I obviously said that rather loud, because the women at the other table all starting chimming in with comments. I don't remember them exactly, but they were comments like "Yea, just do as the women say", "good husband's, doing what their wives say", and "just go along with them, you'll be better off."

My wife heard their comments and gave me knowing smile. Rather funny.

Updates on how things are going will be coming soon!

No comments: